Client support role
We’re looking for a freelancer to join our team and manage ongoing client support.
Initially we are only looking for 5-10 hours a week, but this is likely to increase.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Managing our support inbox – answering queries promptly, assigning to relevant team member and ensuring task is complete
- Proactive support – checking the websites of our larger clients on a monthly basis, picking up any bugs, suggesting improvements, checking analytics etc
- Project management – of support work and some smaller web projects
- Operations support – invoicing clients, writing and sending client newsletters
The ideal candidate would have most of the following:
- WordPress knowledge – comfortable in the backend of WordPress, editing content, installing and configuring plugins
- An eye for design & usability – able to quickly see when something on a website could look better
- Excellent organisational skills
- Daily availability – able to respond to most support requests / questions within 24 hours
If you have any questions please email ben[at]handsup.co.uk