Project manager / UX specialist
We’re looking for a London-based freelancer to join our team: to help with the user research, UX and project management of our web projects
Initially we are only looking for 5-10 hours a week, but this is likely to increase.
Key responsibilities would include:
- User research* – interviewing supporters, running workshops with charity staff
- Analysis and insight – analysing websites, Google Analytics and the user research and producing recommendations
- Wireframing* – taking the research learnings and using them to produce wireframes
- Project management – being the lead contact on some of our web projects – liaising between the client and our team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Meeting clients – helping with pitch meetings, being able to meet clients at various points in a website redesign process
* These tasks are covering for a colleague on long-term leave, so this may shift into a more traditional project management role in late 2019.
The ideal candidate would have most of the following:
- Experience producing wireframes
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working on charity web projects
- WordPress knowledge – comfortable in the backend of WordPress, editing content, installing and configuring plugins
- An eye for design & usability – able to quickly see when something on a website could look better
- Excellent organisational skills
The role would need to be London based or within a short journey.
If you have any questions please email ben[at]handsup.co.uk